So Lieutenant has officially hit the 9.5 weeks mark. So much is going on lately that time just seems to be whizzing by. It literally went from being five years, to six months and now it is 9.5 weeks....WOW. I'm just trying to wrap my head around it all.
There's no real update on the bedbug situation other than trying to pack up clean clothes in plastic bags and live out of them for three weeks. The pest control is supposed to come in and do two treatments but we literally have to remove everything but the furniture out of the house..oh joy. When the news said that bed bugs were becoming an epidemic, they weren't kidding.
In other news, I realize this blog is a bland, picture-less mess right now. I'm in the works with Lieutenant to give it some spice but as I said before, hecticity (yes I made up my own word) is everywhere.
I am also busy with school which is so consuming that every time I see Lieutenant I die a little inside over the fact that he's almost done.
My good friend from elementary school, Nell, is getting married - get this - to my middle school "boyfriend" on October 30th so I've been helping her with invitations and planning. I'm so happy for them. I love it when others find love! I also realized after going to her house tonight that I am kind of in love with wedding planning..and organizing. She laughed at me the whole night because I kept cleaning up scrap papers and organizing where scissors, glue and stamp books went. She said she'd recruit me to organize her house any day! I know Lieutenant is hoping (probably begging!) that this sticks with me, because I can walk into a room and make it into the scene of a tornado if the mood is right!
I need to take a step back and breathe because once he commissions and I become a wife, its going to be nuts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love organizing too! And what girl doesn't like wedding planning :) Good luck with everything that's going on!
ReplyDeleteNew Follower here! :]
ReplyDeleteI too, am an Air Force Fiancee!
Good luck with everything!!