Sunday, May 8, 2011

Time is fleeting.

I made a new twitter account that I can actually USE and share with people instead of using it as a place to vent. If you would like to follow and be followed: twitter.com/mrsairforce72

Lieutenant and I are at the two week mark! We are so excited (Rebecca Black!) to be leaving but at the same time it is nerve wracking. Will we make it there okay? Will my car make it there okay? Will we have enough money to live on until he starts getting paid? Will we get adequate housing? Will they put us in a TLF until we can apply for housing? Well, we did say for better or for worse...

The other day my family had a barbecue/birthday party for me and it was kind of a going away party. It was so nice to have the whole family (minus my parents and little sister) together and looking at the pictures made me want to cry! I have the best family I could ever ask for and I don't know what I will do without having them 20 minutes away from me.

It has really been getting to me that the kids won't remember who I am, especially the younger ones. My brother and sister in law are having another baby in august and their 8 month old will likely not remember who I am when and if I come back. I don't want them to forget someone who loves them so much.

So without further ado, here are some of my favorite pictures, taken by my older sister:





0 comments:

Post a Comment