All right you guys, I have a confession to make: I've had a blog crush on Sgt. and Mrs. Hub.
Yes its true, I have admired Andrea and her family since the day I started blogging. Lieutenant will vouch for me, I used to go on and on in conversation with him about all the wonderful things I read on her blog.
Now here is the hilarious part: I was browsing Facebook and I got a sidebar notification saying she was someone I might know. Jaw-drop. Facebook, why are you creeping?
Anyway so I went back to her blog and guess where they just happen to live? Texas. And where are we moving folks? Texas. Thats like telling a little boy that he is going to live in the same city as Batman.
But in all seriousness, she's a little bit of a hero to me. She's everything I aspire to be someday and hot dog if I get to share the same city with her :)
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment